Super Moist Banana BreadThis post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
This Banana Bread recipe has been a go-to for years. Whenever I have bananas that are almost past the point of no return, I whip out this recipe. I love that it takes under 15 minutes to get this bread in the oven. This recipe freezes well so it’s perfect to make and enjoy later!
Super Moist Banana Bread
3 medium Bananas
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 tablespoon Cinnamon (less if you’re not a fan of cinnamon)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mash your bananas. (I generally use bananas that are almost brown so they are nice and soft. I place them in the mixer and they mash while I’m getting the rest of the ingredients together.)
- Add the egg, sugar and cooking oil to your bananas.
- Add the dry ingredients to your banana mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spray the bottom and sides of a bread pan with cooking spray. Cook for 50-55 minutes, or until a cake tester (or toothpick) inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow pan to cool for 10 minutes on a cooling rack.
- To remove the bread from the pan, first run a butter knife around the edges of the bread (this will ensure that the bread isn’t stuck to the pan.) Turn the pan over onto your wire rack and your beautiful loaf of bread should come out clean as a whistle.
- Allow your bread to fully cool on your wire rack.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Garden Cookbook.
More Yummy (And Easy) Bread Recipes:
While the oven’s already hot and ready, why not go ahead and whip up these yummy bread recipes too!