Wow Me Wednesday | Week 9This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Welcome to Wow Me Wednesday! As always, feel free to link-up your recipes, DIY projects, thrifty tips or any other family friendly posts.
Here are the most clicked links from last week’s party (it was a two-way tie):
DIY Mirrored Glass Candle Holders from Making It In The Mountains
DIY Ladder Shelf from Making It In The Mountains
How to share your family-friendly posts:
- Click on the blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the link-up and follow the instructions on the next page.
- Share a fabulous image from your post and include a title. (Please link directly to your post, and not your homepage!)
- Linking back to this post is appreciated, but not required. (You can find badges here.)
- Be social and visit a few other blogs from the party. (Feel free to leave them a comment letting them know you stopped by!)
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to use your photo and link on social media.
My favorite posts of the week will be featured at Saturday’s Pick Six, so stop by to see what catches my eye!
Let’s get this party started!