Shutterfly: FREE 8×8 Photo BookThis post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
I’m super stoked to be able to share a coupon code with you – FREETREAT – to get a FREE 8×8 Photo Book from Shutterfly. This 20-page book is a $30 value and you’ll only have to pay shipping, which is around $8.
This fabulous deal is only good through September 17, so head on over to Shutterfly and snag it before it’s gone!
I created my first book earlier this year. The hardest part about the process was choosing which photos I wanted in the book. (That’s what happens when you take a ton of photos!)
Creating Your Photo Book
When creating your book, you’ll have the option to use a Custom Path or Simple Path. I found the Simple Path to be the easiest, so that’s what I’d recommend. That being said, check both options out and see which one fits best for your needs!
Simple Path allows up to 4 pictures per page whereas the Custom Path allows up to 25 pictures per page.
Putting your book together using the Simple Path is a super simple process:
1. Add (upload) your pictures to your photo book.
2. Delete backgrounds you don’t like. There were a few page backgrounds that I didn’t like. Before you add pictures to those pages, simply delete them by clicking on the blue and white X at the top-right of the page!
3. Arrange your pictures by dragging and dropping in the order and on the pages you want.
4. Change the layout of your pictures to your liking. (Hover over the picture and up and down arrows will appear to the side of the picture. Click on those until it’s the layout that you like!)
5. Enter text that you’d like on the pages.
6. Place you order using code FREETREAT!
Now that you know how easy it is to make a photo book, it’s time to make your very own. Head on over to Shutterfly before this deal ends on September 17 and use code FREETREAT to snag this deal!