DIY Scented Bath BombsThis post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
One of my favorite ways to relax is by soaking in the bathtub. It’s a way for me to relax at home and it definitely won’t break the bank! These DIY Scented Bath Bombs are the perfect addition to my “alone time.”
Oh my…I love how easy these are to make. Simply mix together the dry ingredients, add the liquid ingredients and pack into your mold! As a busy mom, this is a fabulous DIY project that I’ll have time to make over and over again!
These DIY Scented Bath Bombs are not only perfect for my “alone time,” but they’re perfect to give as gifts! (Think teachers, Mother’s or Grandparent’s Day, and Christmas!)
DIY Scented Bath Bombs
4 tablespoons Baking Soda
2 tablespoon Citric Acid
2 tablespoons Corn Starch
2 tablespoons Epsom Salt
1/2 teaspoon Cooking Oil
6-8 drops Food Coloring (if desired)
- Mix the dry ingredients, making sure to remove all lumps.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Continue mixing until the mixture begins to clump together and is your desired color. (As you can see in the picture above, the mixture should still be crumbly.)
- Spoon this mixture into a mini muffin pan and press firmly.
- Dry at least 5 hours before removing from the pan.
- Dry an additional 4 hours before using them.
Recipe inspired by Idlewife.
It’s so fun to watch these bath bombs fizz when they’re dropped into my bath water…it’s like I’m a kid all over again. Not only are they fun to watch but they smell wonderful and leave my bath water feeling super soft (which leaves my skin feeling soft too)! It’s a win-win!