Banana PuddingThis post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
This Banana Pudding is one of those desserts that melts in your mouth at first bite! It’s the best I’ve ever eaten and a super easy dessert!
2 small packages of vanilla or banana instant pudding
Box of vanilla wafers
16 oz cool whip, thawed
8 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
4 cups of milk
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
2 small packages of Vanilla or Banana Instant Pudding
Box of Vanilla Wafers
16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
8 oz Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
4 cups of Milk
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together milk and instant pudding as directed on package. Add this to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in 8 oz of cool whip.
- Layer vanilla wafers and bananas in a large dish (I used a 3 quart baking dish).
- Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat with the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.