DIY Foaming Hand SoapThis post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Have you been looking for easy and cheap DIY projects to try? Well look no further than this DIY Foaming Hand Soap. It’s perfect for the bathroom, kitchen or really at any sink in your house. And I have a secret tip to share with you…it’s simple enough for the teens and even kids in your home to make! I just love fabulous ideas don’t you!
DIY Foaming Hand Soap has been a staple in our house for years. It’s super simple to make and also saves us a ton of money. Once you try making it yourself I have no doubt that you’ll be hooked too!
DIY Foaming Hand Soap
Your favorite hand soap (Learn how to get my favorite soap, Mrs. Meyer’s, for FREE below.)
- Place 2 tablespoons of hand soap into the empty bottle (more if you want stronger soap).
- Add water, filling almost to the top – this leaves room for the soap and water to mix.
- Place the lid on and swish the mixture together. (Do not vigorously shake the mixture or you might have a mess on your hands.)
And voila, you have DIY foaming hand soap in under 2 minutes.
(You would have laughed at me the first time I made it. On my first squirt of soap I exclaimed to myself, “Wow, it really worked!” I’m not really sure why I thought it wouldn’t but I’m pretty stoked and have been hooked ever since.)
I’ve recently fallen in love with the Mrs. Meyer’s products. If you’re new to their products, they’re earth-friendly and non-toxic. I can feel save using them in my home, and even around our son, Dalton.
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Soap
Grove Collaborative is a subscription service that I love to use. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them (carbon offset) right to your door, and on your schedule which is my favorite part of their services.
Here’s How To Grab Your Free Soap and $10 Credit:
1. Enter your information and click the “get started button.”
2. Answer a few questions. Take about 30 seconds and answer 4 questions to tell Grove Collaborative a bit about your family and the household products you use.
3. Choose additional products to spend your $10 credit. After answering the questions your basket will not only have your free soap but also a few suggested items for your household.
Not sure what to add to your cart to use your $10 credit for? Try these:
- Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Yes To Carrots daily cream facial cleanser $7.49
4. Click Finish and Pay and place your order. Yep, it’s that easy peasy. Your goodies will be shipped right to your door and, at a spectacular price, mind you!
What are you waiting for, grab your free hand soap here!